When you visit the Website, Webedia may place small text files of limited size (“cookies”) in your terminal equipment (computer, mobile,…).
For example, some cookies permit to keep your session active or facilitating the consultation on the website. Somes cookies are directly implemented by the operator of the website you are consulting, while other may be deposited by third-parties (social networks, advertising,…).
What are the cookies that we use?
There are several types of cookies that may be stored in your terminal equipment: (i) technical cookies, (ii) audience measurements cookies, and (iii) social network network and multimedia cookies.
How to configure the deposit and storage of cookies?
You can either manually configure the deposit of the cookies, or automatically by configuring your browser settings, by clicking on this button.
Configure your internet browser
In addition to the manual setting of cookies through the indication given above, you can also configure your web by setting your browser to automatically process cookies.
Your choices are never final and you can, at any time, disable all or some cookies according to the processes described below.
Configuring your browser
For Internet Explorer™
You can find all information to configure the cookies on this page: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Select the “Tools” button in the top of your browser and select “Internet Options”
- Go to “Privacy” tab, under “Settings” and move the slider to the top to block a maximum of cookies or move the cursor to the bottom to authorize a maximum of cookies
- Select “OK” to save your settings.
You can find all information to configure the cookies on this page: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- Click on the button “Customize and control Google Chrome” at the top right of your browser and then, click on “Settings”.
- At the bottom, click “Advanced”
- Under “Privacy and security”, click on “Content settings”
- Click on “Cookies”
- Select the settings of the cookies as you prefer:
- “Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended)” means that you authorize your Google Chrome browser to implement the cookies of the publisher of the Website and third party cookies
- “Keep local data only until you quit your browser” means that you authorize the websites you visit during your session to implement the cookies of the publisher of the Website and third party cookies. When you will leave your session (by closing Google Chrome), these cookies will be automatically remove from your terminal equipment.
- “Block third-party cookies” means that Google Chrome will block all third party cookies.
You can find all information to configure the cookies on this page: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Click on the button “Firexfox” in the top of your browser and choose “Options”.
- Select the “Privacy & Secutiry” panel and go to History section
- Check-mark “Accept cookies from websites” to enable cookies. Uncheck it to disable cookies. Disable cookies might prevent some pages from displaying correctly.
- Choose the storage period that you want:
- “Keep until they expire” means that each cookie implemented on your terminal equipment will be removed when it reaches its expiration date, which is set by the cookie depositor
- “Keep until I close Firefox” means that cookies that are stored on your terminal equipment will be removed when Firefox is closed.
You can find all information to configure the cookies on this page: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html
- Choose “Safari” on your browser
- Click “Preferences” and then click “Privacy”
- Change which cookies and website data are accepted
Configure your mobile
You can find all information to configure the cookies on this page: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
You can find all information to configure the cookies on this page: https://support.google.com/chrome/topic/3434352